Our team includes LEED® Accredited professionals on staff within Architecture and Mechanical, Plumbing, and Civil Engineering disciplines. We’ve completed over 2 million square feet and over $325 million in construction value of LEED Certified projects including the following project, completed in 2016:
Middlesex County College - Science Hall Building
LEED Gold Level certification
“Overall Middlesex County College had a very successful experience working with L.R. Kimball and our students are now benefiting from their work.”
- Donald R. Drost, Jr., Executive Director, Facilities Management
Sheetz, Inc. New Headquarters & Operations - Support Center
Sustainability designed however the client chose not to pursue LEED Certification
- The exterior wall is constructed of metal stud framing over which an exterior insulation system was installed to eliminate thermal bridging.
- The skin of the building consists of fiber cement architectural wall panels, natural stone veneer, and aluminum curtain wall.
- High efficiency condensing boilers rated
at 95% efficiency were used, resulting in energy savings and less discharge to the atmosphere.
- High-efficiency commercial water heaters are able to sustain 96% thermal efficiency over the lifetime of the equipment.
“This building is phenomenal; we are so happy to add it to what we can now call a campus,” said President and CEO Joe Sheetz at the ribbon-cutting event. “We wanted a building that was modern and has longevity to it, and we wanted something more collaborative and open. The idea of what a workplace should look like has changed. You need a lot of energy and light. That is what members of today’s workforce want and demand.”