ALI Management Solutions
Accurate Automatic Location Identification (ALI) data anchors the ability of a 9-1-1 center to provide the best service. L.R. Kimball’s expertise in the ALI arena gives Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) the support to maintain high precision rates across 9-1-1 database records.
The Core of Emergency Response
Accurate ALI data is at the very core of exceptional 9-1-1 service. In fact, an on-site ALI database solution can help a good service provider become a great one, offering more daily control of updated processes and helping PSAPs maintain a high percentage of accuracy between the ALI database, and other databases and datasets.
Simplifying 9-1-1 Center Database Maintenance
In addition to improving database accuracy, our ALI and Master Street Address Guide (MSAG) automated management software simplifies 9-1-1 center database maintenance.
- Customized to address unique client data challenges
- Easy integration into existing networks
- Extensive reporting and auditing capabilities such as wireless connectivity and ad-hoc reports
- Automatic conversion of ALI data into standard formats
- Processing tools to address daily address changes, create rules and flag questionable records
- Allows 9-1-1 Center to add, edit, search and view problem records
Increasing Wireless Call Awareness
Our mapped ALI software provides clients with a customized, server-based application that:
- Tracks and disseminates wireless calls by position and location
- Provides automatic updated GIS data without the need for convergence
- Alleviates licensing fees and software installation costs
- Can be viewed by anyone on the emergency communication network
- Creates enhanced awareness
- Displays greater call location detail through aerial imagery