Our founder, L. Robert Kimball, served in World War II and the Korean Conflict. Backed by this heritage, the company today remains dedicated to our military, and a number of veterans and active reservists work in various roles throughout the firm.
We provide transitioning military service members unique and exciting opportunities to work directly with various government agencies and provide first-class services for the betterment of our country.
We support and attend various military transitioning career events, including Corporate Gray, TAPS and ACAP. We also have a strong presence within the Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) and the Society for Military Engineers (SAME), and we participate in activities to support the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA).
Federal clients include:
- Numerous offices within the U.S. Department of Defense
- Homeland Security and Homeland Defense
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Department of State
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Department of Justice – Bureau of Prisons
Are you a military service member interested in joining our firm? Please visit our current list of employment opportunities